Mallory graduated from University of Louisiana Monroe in May 2016 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting. While there she completed 152 course hours, earning the required hours needed to sit for the CPA exam. She plans to sit for the CPA exam soon. Also, while at ULM, she was involved in Beta Alpha Psi and served as President for the 2015-2016 school year. She was also a member of Beta Gamma Sigma. Mallory was elected the Outstanding Graduate in Accounting by the ULM College of Business.
Mallory joined Allen, Green, & Williamson as a Staff Assistant on June 1, 2016. She will spend the majority of her time auditing governmental entities in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America, Government Auditing Standards, the Single Audit Act Amendments of 1996, and the Office of Management and Budget Compliance Supplement for States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations, Uniform Guidance, as well as the GASB 34 New Reporting Model.
In her spare time, Mallory enjoys watching movies, cross-stitching, and traveling to new places.
- University of Louisiana Monroe, BBA in Accounting.
- Continuing Professional Education on an ongoing basis
- She plans to sit for the CPA exam soon
- Eighteen months performing governmental and non-profit audits
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma.
- Member Beta Alpha Ps
- Outstanding Graduate in Accounting by the ULM College of Business